Requirements to Manila
We’ll walk you through everything you need to know before embarking on your Manila tour.
Health Entry Requirements
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination Status and documents in English for travelers aged 15 and older.
- Children below 15 years old who are unvaccinated/partially vaccinated shall follow the quarantine protocols of the parent/s
- Negative RT-PCR test taken within 24 hours for unvaccinated/partially vaccinated travelers
- Travel Insurance is not required, but highly encouraged.
General Entry Requirements
(Updated in accordance to Presidential Proclamation No. 297)
- Valid passport required with at least 6 months validity upon arrival in the Philippines.
- Have your return flight ticket ready to be shown to the custom officers when requested. An Entry Exemption Document (EED) must be secured for those staying beyond 30 days.
- Visa not required for stays of 30 days or less.
- For stays exceeding 30 days, secure a visa at the Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines or at the Consul or Embassy of the Philippines in your country of residence.
- If you need to stay longer than 30 days, you can extend your visa in the Philippines by applying for an extension of the visa at the office of the Bureau of Immigration in Intramuros, Manila or at their regional offices. Please check the Bureau’s website www.immigration.gov.ph for more information.
- All Foreign/Filipino Travelers should register to the eTravel System within 72 hours prior to departure.
- All arriving Filipino and foreign passengers must complete registration on the eTravel system (etravel.gov.ph) within 72 hours before departing from their country of origin or upon arrival in the Philippines.
- Travelers will have to present registered eTravel QR code to flight authorities.
- e-Travel registration is FREE OF CHARGE and does not collect or require any form of online payment. Please beware of fake, fraudulent, or scam websites and entities, which require payment upon registration.